Israel might be a tiny country, but its revered spy agency – the Mossad – is the stuff of legend.
While there’s so much the Mossad has done that we don’t know about (and will probably never be revealed), the missions that have been made public are mind-blowing.
From capturing Adolf Eichmann, to ending Syria’s nuclear program and helping smuggle Ethiopian Jews to Israel, there are countless reasons the Mossad is not your average intelligence agency.
Find out how this Israel intelligence agency came into being, why it’s so feared and respected, and discover the role it plays in the overall security of the world’s only Jewish state.
- Matti Friedman – Spies For No Country
- The Complete Story Leading Up To The Capture And Trial Of Adolf Eichmann – Museum of Jewish Heritage
- How Israel Destroyed Syria’s Al Kibar Nuclear Reactor – Spiegel
- Bush book sheds light on Israeli strike in Syria – Ynet
- Report: Reputed terrorist long sought by CIA killed in explosion – CNN
- Mossad’s most wanted: A deadly vengeance – The Independent
- How Israel’s Mossad Used a Fake Red Sea Diving Resort to Save a Lost Tribe of Ethiopian Jews – The Wrap