For brunch or breakfast on the go, these mini quiches are a great weekend recipe. I love them because they freeze so well. It’s easy to always have a delicious breakfast ready to go.
Mini Vegetable Quiches RecipePrint
Yield12 mini quiches
- 9 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 ounces chopped spinach
- 1 small red pepper (chopped)
- 1 small red onion (chopped)
- Add a tablespoon of butter to a large saute pan and melt it over a medium low heat.
- Add in the onions, and cook for about 2 minutes, until just translucent. Add in the spinach, and cook until all of it is wilted. Add in the red peppers, more butter if needed, and saute for about a minute. Set aside.
- Grease a muffin pan that holds 12 muffins. Divide the sauteed veggies between the tins.
- Crack the 9 eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add in the salt and milk. Whisk together.
- Divide half of the cheddar cheese between the muffin tins and then divide the egg mixture.
- Bake at 375° F for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and divide the remaining cheddar, topping the quiches.
- Place back in the oven and bake until the eggs are set. Test with a toothpick.
- Remove from heat and let cool.