Here’s where the Instant Pot really gets our attention. You know those recipes that have to be slow-cooked till you think you’re going to go insane? No more. I seriously wouldn’t have believed it had I not tasted this soft, melt-in-your-mouth meat. Ready in less than an hour.
Next on my agenda – stuffing my laundry into the Instant Pot and seeing how fast that gets done. Ahem. You know I’m kidding, right?
Instant Pot London Broil RecipePrint
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs london broil (or similar roast)
- salt, pepper, and paprika to taste
- 2 onions cut into wedges
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup molasses or maple syrup
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Set Instant Pot to saute. Pour olive oil on the bottom and allow to heat.
- Trim meat to remove excess fat, if desired. Sprinkle both sides liberally with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Sear for five minutes on each side. Add tomatoes, coriander seeds and maple syrup. Place onions and garlic around meat.
- Set Pot to stew/meat and close lid. When meat is ready, you can allow steam to release naturally or manually.
- Serve with onion wedges and gravy, and a large salad of tossed greens for a complete meal.